4-03-10 Austin, TX


© Amber Wagner

The Gourds
Threadgill’s World Headquarters
301 West Riverside Drive
Austin, TX
4-03-10

01. Tex-Mex Mile
02. Nuevo Laredo (Doug Sahm)
03. My Name is Jorge
04. Bean Bowl >
05. My Time Yer Time >
06. Son of Bum
07. Blankets
08. Burn the Honeysuckle
09. Money Honey
10. Foggy Blossom (Mechanical Bride)
11. Lower 48
12. Jesus Christ with Signs Following
13. New Dues
14. Luddite Juice
15. "Stab"
16. Magnolia
17. Everybody’s Missing the Sun (Nils Lofgren)
18. Collections
19. All in the Pack > Old Man Will Your Dog Catch a Rabbit? (Lead Belly) * > I Fought the Law (Sonny Curtis) > All in the Pack
20. Escalade
21. Declineometer
E:
22. Feelin' on Yo Booty (R. Kelly) **
23. Gravity Talks (Dan Stuart/Chris Cacavas)
24. Are You Ready for the Country? (Neil Young)
25. Mister Betty
26. Give Me Back My Wig (Theodore "Hound Dog" Taylor)

*Jimmy on vocals instead of Kevin
**Kevin and Keith only


© Jill Bailey

Special thanks to Ducktaper, Amber Wagner, and Jill Bailey for the field reports. If anyone has audio/video/photos from this show, please email TheGourdsNews.

2 comments:

  1. This was a difficult show on stage for us. There was a low rumbling frequency that seemed to emanate from every speaker on stage. Monitor's and amps were spewing mud all about the place. Jimmy advised me to just turn my monitor up and get through it. Good advice. Once I accepted the loudness of it all things improved. My ass is still ringing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe it for a second. everybody who went said it was awesome, so there couldn't have been any problems. next thing you'll be telling me is my eagles traded mcnabb within their own divison or something. please.

    ReplyDelete