3-20-10 Austin, TX [SXSW]


Video: Arapaho / Old Man Will Your Dog Catch a Rabbit? / Mister Betty / I Like Drinking / Magnolia / El Paso > Going to a Go-Go / All in the Pack > I Fought the Law > All in the Pack / Arapaho (alt. view) / Mister Betty (alt. view) / I Fought the Law (alt. view)
Photos: by Chris Saunders

The Gourds
Yallwire SXSW Day Party
Presented by the Davis McLarty Agency

The Dog & Duck Pub
406 West 17th Street
Austin, TX
3-20-10

01. Arapaho
02. Old Man Will Your Dog Catch a Rabbit? (Lead Belly)
03. Mister Betty
04. I Like Drinking
05. Magnolia
06. El Paso > Going to a Go-Go tease (Smokey Robinson/Pete Moore/Bobby Rogers/Marvin Tarplin)
07. All in the Pack > I Fought the Law (Sonny Curtis) > All in the Pack


© Chris Saunders

Special thanks to Rhonda Peterson, Alison Goodson, and Chris Saunders for the field reports. If anyone has audio/video/photos from this show, please email TheGourdsNews.

No comments:

Post a Comment